Would it be possible to add a extra option/button/bell/whistle to the Purchases/Invoices option to help add product lines.
Issue: Current option allows for only single lines/comments to be added per click. This takes a lot of time and effort when trying to input an entry that is more than a couple of lines. Often purchases from a supplier/customer contains a number of lines that are always the same, or multiple lines of similar purchase/sales codes.
Solution: I see a few possible solutions to help with this. By adding a way to quick copy or insert lines it will reduce time and effort, especially having to keep scrolling down the screen to click the add line button.
- Add another option with the + Add Line Item / + Add Comment to allow a text box and button text to select how many lines, i.e + Add  Line Items = giving 20 empty lines to enter product details. (Red Option in picture)
- A "+ Copy" type button at the end of a line (next to the "X Delete" to add a new line with duplicated purchase/sales code. (Green Option in picture)
- Add a option that when you create a new purchase/sale from a specific supplier/customer it populates a pre-selected number of fields with purchase/sales codes - even product codes. Similar to the Repeat Purchase/Sale option but an on demand option rather than a timed/scheduled purchase/sale. (Magenta Option in picture)
- Possibility of the "+Add Line Item / +Add Comment" options float at the bottom of the screen to circumvent the issue with having to scroll down constantly to add multiple lines.
- Give us all the bells and whistles! - Maybe your coders might have some extra ideas/options
This would help an already good product become great!